How to Get Started

A men finally give the key of the house

  1. To seek services, one way is through a case Manager, service coordinator or social worker. Contact your County information desk and ask for assistance from community services for the department serving persons with disabilities.
  2. The case Manager will provide assistance on obtaining a fund method. The most common funding source for our services is through the Home Community Base services (HBCS) Waiver program. However, there are a variety of other funding sources as well. Once a person has a waiver, a case manager will assist the person in looking for appropriate services based on his or her needs.
  3. We also accept private pay people who need services and support due to a catastrophic event from a medical procedure, or a work, motorcycle, or automobile accident. We can work with insurance companies and attorneys to provide people the services and supports that are needed.
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Valid CSS!